It is with regret that our current Secretary Adam Hanlon has had to step down due to family commitments.
Adam was an asset to ourselves and we appreciate all the hard work he has put in.
Moving forward we need a new secretary to fill his boots and we are putting it out to all of you who have supported us on social media.
Below is the voluntary job specification with details on how to apply.
The deadline for application is Monday the 26th of October.
Some people have been having an issue opening the document from the link. Here is the document in text.
Voluntary Secretary of ANI.
We are currently looking for a secretary for ANI.
This is an unpaid position.
The responsibilities of the secretary are as follows.
- Attending all general meetings and AGM. (Our GM’s can be organised at quite late notice. If you are unable to attend you must be able to delegate someone to take minutes.)
- Attending meetings with other organisations and partner organisations. (These can be organised at short notice and may be during the day. If in the instance you can’t attend we would have the meetings recorded and would want minutes to be written within a couple of days of the meeting.)
- Sending all trustees minutes of all the meetings and keeping them informed on any outcomes.
- Convening meetings and booking rooms.
- Preparing agendas for meetings (in consultation with the Chairperson).
- Upholding legal requirements for charities and non profit organisations.
It would be great to have someone with previous experience of a role like this but it is not necessary.
The person who takes on this role would not have a trustee position and therefore may not vote on motions tabled. We would however listen to any comments that you believe would be of benefit.
If you would like to apply for this role please email email@example.com. Send us a brief summary of why you believe you would be suitable and any information you believe will help back up your credibility for the role.
Deadline for application is Monday the 26th October 2015.